As the challenges of COVID-19 start to spread throughout our country, we want to let you know that here at Olde World Movers, we are committed to maintaining safe and healthy conditions for our employees and customers.
We are diligently monitoring the Coronavirus pandemic and staying updated on the CDC’s guidelines and recommendations. We have made all of our employees aware of the best practices of sanitation and protocol regarding avoiding the spread or contraction of the disease, including:
- Practicing social distancing when appropriate
- Proper and frequent washing of hands
- Sanitation of any items and surfaces touched
- Staying home if feeling ill
- Staying home if going out can be avoided
How We’re Handling It
If you are moving in the midst of the COVID-19 turmoil, your stress and frustration is doubled. We understand this and are taking additional actions to protect our customers, such as:
- If requested, our movers will wear gloves while they are moving your items. Please speak to our professional moving agents for more details and to voice your concerns.
- We can conduct remote estimates over the phone in light of the social distancing protocol in place for this pandemic.
We value your business and appreciate the trust you put in our team here at Olde World Movers. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take any necessary actions to keep our employees and customers safe while providing a seamless moving experience.
– Owners, Teresa & Erich Horder