Experienced Allen Movers
See what sets Olde World Movers apart from the other movers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. With Allen being the up and coming destination in DFW, we can see why so many people want to move here. We live and work here too, which gives us unparalleled insight into the neighborhoods, roadways and short cuts throughout town. When hiring a reputable moving company, you want to have peace of mind that your movers know the area inside and out.
Our Moving Services in Allen, TX
Whether it be a residential or commercial / office move, Olde World Movers offers a wide range of moving services in Allen that include but are not limited to:
- State-wide and local moves that move you anywhere in Texas. Pack, transport and unpack all in one day
- Long distance moves giving you direct service to anywhere in the United States
- Piano, antiques and fine art movers who understand how to treat your possessions with the care and attention they merit
- Packing services so you don’t have to worry about all of the wrapping and labeling. We’ll even store your belongings too since sometimes your moving timeline just doesn’t match up
To book your move with Olde World Movers in and around ALlen, contact us at 817-374-4316. We will be able to provide you with a free quote to help you plan. You can also check out other helpful Allen resources to get a jump start on your move here.
Let Us Do It For You
A move is stressful, whether you’re facing a small residential relocation across town or a large corporate relocation several cities over. Choosing movers in Allen you can trust is key to the success of your move. We place a high priority on customer satisfaction, thanks to a staff that is licensed, bonded and insured for your protection with respectful service at the forefront. Our competitive rates make any move affordable, so give us a call today to inquire about our extensive moving services at 817-406-3653.
Why Move to Allen
Allen is home to us, so we understand why you want to move here! Here are just some of the reasons why we choose to live and work in the City of Allen:
- It was named as one of the Best Places in the U.S. to Launch a Career
- Allen has more than 250 restaurants to choose from so you can always find what you’re in the mood for
- It is known for its outdoors with over 70 miles of hiking / biking trails and over 60 parks
- With over 5 million sq. ft. of shopping across four outdoor centers, it has one-of-a-kind boutiques and all the name-brand stores you could ask for
As one of the most experienced professional local movers in Allen, our dedicated full-time movers are efficient and experienced professionals who are just as courteous and friendly as they are hard working. Trust us to help get you here!
Unloading and Unpacking
Why Olde World Movers?
Backed by attention to detail, positive reviews, repeated referrals, affordable prices and friendly staff, Olde World Movers should be your first phone call when you need moving services of any kind. We stand head and shoulders above the competition for the following reasons:
- Angie’s List Super Service Award 2012-2017
- Free no-obligation estimates
- No middlemen or contract labor
- Friendly, courteous and hard-working movers
- Members of the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA) and Southwest Movers Association
- Quality and safe relocations for both residential and commercial clients in Allen
Contact Olde World Movers in Allen TX
For a free estimate or to ask questions about our comprehensive residential and commercial moving services, contact us at 817-545-7477 today. From piano moves to interstate moves, get peace of mind with Olde World Movers in Allen. We’re centrally located for your convenience!
All-Inclusive and Licensed Mover in About Allen, TX
About Allen, TX
Situated in Collin County, Allen TX is a northern suburb of Dallas home to 84,000 at last count. Established by the Houston and Central Texas Railroad, it was so-named in 1872 after Ebenezer Allen, who was a popular railroad promoter and state politician at the time. The Allen Event Center is the city’s premier 7,000+ seat arena managed by the Parks and Recreation Department.
It opened its doors in 2009 and gets about 300,000 visitors each year as it offers a wide variety of family entertainment.The Courses at Watters Creek, a rich parks and rec department, an ice rink, pool, plenty of green spaces and a high walkability score: this is what Allen offers residents and visitors alike. It’s just a half hour from the hustle and bustle of Dallas and an hour from Fort Worth. MONEY Magazine recently ranked Allen as the #2 Best Place to Live in the Country. Thanks to its high-quality amenities, good school system and high livability scores, Allen is a home run in terms of living and working.
Why Choose Olde World Movers
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- Locally Owned & Operated
- All Employees are Full-Time
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- In Business Since 1988
- Expert Packing & Unpacking Services
- Senior Facility Moves
- We Move Most Medical Equipment
- Rental Truck Loading & Unloading
- Single Item Deliveries & Receiving
- Piano, Antiques & Art Moving
- Accepting All Major Credit Cards
What Others Promise
– Teresa & Erich HorderOwners
Repeat and Referred Customers comprise nearly 80% of our business.