Olde World Movers serves Keller, TX for residential and commercial moving services
Movers Keller, TX | Keller Moving Company
Have you been on the hunt for a reputable Keller moving company you can trust for affordable prices and stellar service? We understand how daunting it can seem choosing the right moving company. You’re essentially entrusting your personal belongings to a team of strangers! But here at Olde World Movers, we’re not strangers — we’re more like family. That’s because our #1 priority is putting you first and making sure your are 100% satisfied with a job well done. Our courteous and friendly movers put you at ease when we show up uniformed, in marked trucks, ready for a seamless move.
We live and work in Keller / Ft Worth, so we have a vested interest in your community. We know the roads and neighborhoods of Keller inside and out so you know you’ll get fast, prompt service by movers who know the local business. As a suburb of Fort Worth, Keller is a big city with small-town charm, home to 44,000. As your premier movers in Keller TX, you can count on the attention to detail and affordable pricing of Olde World Movers.
Serving Keller TX with Superior Moving Services
Whether you’re looking for residential or commercial moving services, we do it all. Check out the many services Olde World Movers offers in Keller:
In addition to Keller, we service many areas through Texas, from Dallas to Fort Worth to Arlington and beyond. We are proud to be affiliated with the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA) and Southwest Movers Association, giving you peace of mind in choosing a reputable mover that fulfills its promises each and every time. Backed by the most competitive rates and more than 20 years in the moving and packing industry, it’s a no brainer to choose Olde World Movers. Need more reasons why you should choose us?
- A trusted name in the moving industry
- Friendly, courteous and hard-working crew members
- Quality and safe relocations for both residential and commercial clients in Keller
- Free estimates
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Positive reviews on Yelp, Angie’s List and other review sites
Why Choose Olde World Movers?
- A+ Rating with the BBB (No complaints in the past 3 years!)
- Locally Owned and Operated
- All Employees are Full-Time (No Middlemen or Contract Labor)
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- In Business Since 1988
- Expert Packing & Unpacking Services
- Senior Facility Moves
- We move most Medical Equipment
- Rental Truck Loading & Unloading Service
- Single Item Deliveries and Receiving
- Piano, Antiques, and Art Moving
- Accepting All Major Credit Cards
What Others Promise”– Teresa & Erich Horder,
Olde World Movers has been offering high quality moving services in Dallas-Fort Worth and between major Texas cities since 1988. You can load up in Fort Worth today and unpack in Houston, Austin, or San Antonio tonight.
A local move in Dallas Fort Worth is a move that takes you within a 100-mile radius and stays within the same state. A few factors determine the cost of a local move. A local move may take a couple of hours or a couple of days, based on the size and services requested.
- Olde World Movers is serving the people of Texas since the last 20 years. We have emerged as one of the trusted names for residential moving in Hurst, TX.
- Whether you own a spaciously lavish 8,000 square feet home or a cool 700 square feet condo/apartment in Hurst, our moving services will be of great help.
- In addition, equipped with a friendly customer support team will avert the entire stress off your shoulders.
- Thinking to move your safes, gun cabinets, piano, tables, antiques, etc., we will be happy to assist.
- Staying at 2nd floor and no elevators? Not a problem, as we are equipped with all the required moving supplies to help you out in all types of residential moving.
When it comes to moving long distances, whether that’s across state lines or just across the great state of Texas, movers must find solutions to a couple of unique problems. First, the moving company must make sure that packing is done with care and precision, and that it will stand up to a tedious and sometimes hazardous cross-country drive. Also, in long-distance relocation, the family will often not arrive to their new destination as quickly as their belongings. Therefore, long distance movers must utilize a quality storage solution to keep those belongings safe and sound.
Olde World Movers specializes in residential moves and provides quality door-to-door piano moving services in the DFW metroplex.
Having been in the moving business for over two decades, we understand the concerns you have about your valuable pianos, antiques or heirloom pieces. We also do pool table moving in DFW.
Olde World Movers have built their own reputation with more than 20 years of experience in the field of moving in several regions of Texas. We offer a wide range of services to our customers for their residential, commercial, local as well as long-distance moves. However, the options we provide are not limited to the basic moving services. In fact, if you’d like to take care of the transportation on your own, we at Olde World Movers also provide our clients with our excellent packing services.
- We take great pride in employing the best and trained industry experts, which helps us to take up big commercial moving projects.
- Be assured for the safety of your office stuffs when dealing with Olde World Movers.
- Whether moving your business out of Hurst or across the suburb, we can handle all of your commercial moving requirements.
- Count on our experts when it comes to handling, moving, transporting and unloading your office safes, cabinets, supplies, HVAC systems, computer peripherals, etc., Is it a state-wide, long-distance or interstate move? Don’t be apprehensive, as we take care of all. Get a quick estimate.
- All our personnel are fully insured, bonded, and licensed.
- Looking to move commercial medical equipment, contact us.
More about Keller, TX
Home to 45,000, Keller TX is located in the bustling Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. It was established in the 1850s when settlers literally put Keller on the map as a stop on the Texas Pacific Railway. This mostly residential community has 11 park sites and more than 26 miles of hiking and biking trails, making it a beautiful and green space to live. It’s located 40 minutes from Dallas and just a half hour from Fort Worth.
From Marshal Creek Ranch and the Keller Farmers Market to Tornado Terry’s Family Amusement Center and The Moviehouse & Eatery, there is plenty to do here in Keller. This community has a high walkability score, which is great if you love to enjoy the outdoors. With a low cost of living, low crime rate, good school system and plenty of businesses for employment, Keller is a great place to live and work.